Pretzel Snap Ice Cream Sandwich Bites make a fun little treat! Two bites of ice cream sandwiched between pretzels all dipped in chocolate and your favorite toppings. So cute and tasty!
- 48 pretzel snaps
- 1 pint ice cream, any flavor
- 5 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- sprinkles, for garnishing
- chopped peanuts, for garnishing
- pistachios, for garnishing
- Lay out half of the pretzel snaps on a parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Top each pretzel snap with a heaping tablespoon of ice cream and then top the ice cream with another pretzel snap and press down gently.
- Immediately, place the sheet pan of bites in the freezer for at least 1 hour or until the bites are frozen firm.
- Before removing from the freezer, combine the chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon oil in a microwave-safe bowl and melt on medium power in 30-second intervals until completely melted, stirring between each interval.
- Remove the bites from the freezer and dip half of each bite into the melted chocolate and then place back on the sheet pan and immediately garnish the chocolate half with sprinkles, pistachios or peanuts.
- Return the baking sheet to the freezer until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes. Serve frozen and enjoy!
- Store bites in a freezer-safe airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.