Satisfy that pizza craving in a matter of minutes with crispy, cheesy, delicious Pizza Cracker Bites! Your favorite crackers, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and mini pepperoni make the perfect snack.
- 24 saltine crackers
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni (3–4 per cracker)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the crackers on the prepared baking sheet. Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce on the top of each cracker and then top with a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella and 3-4 mini pepperoni.
- Bake the pizza crackers for about 5 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt and bubble.