Slightly sweet, dense and incredibly moist, this truly is the Perfect Pumpkin Bread. Served warm with a pat of butter, it’s a fall treat you’ll make again and again.
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- ⅔ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour a two 9×5-inch loaf pans and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the center and add the eggs, pumpkin, oil and water. Mix well.
- Divide batter evenly between the two prepare pans. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until baked all the way through.