These Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Bites are made with just 2 ingredients for a guilt-free sweet treat that’s sure to satisfy!
- 1 (1 pint) container Open Nature® Scandal-Less Peanut Butter Cup Light Ice Cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Set pint of ice cream at room temperature until almost melted, about 30 minutes.
- Melt peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl for about 15 seconds until slightly melted. Stir until creamy. If too thin to scoop, let set until it’s thick enough to scoop with a teaspoon measurer.
- Spray 12 cups of a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking. Once ice cream is melted, scoop 1 tablespoon into each of the 12 muffin cups. Scoop 1 teaspoon of peanut butter into the center of the melted ice cream in each muffin cup. Use the end of a skewer or chopstick to press the peanut butter down slightly into the center of the melted ice cream. Use any remaining ice cream to top off each muffin cup without overflowing it. Drizzle remaining peanut butter evenly over the tops of all of the ice cream bites, if desired.
- Place muffin pan in the freezer and let the ice cream bites freeze for at least 2 hours. Remove the pan from the freezer and pop each bite out with a knife. Stack the ice cream bites in a freezer safe container with a lid, placing parchment paper between each layer of bites to keep them from sticking together.
- When ready to eat, remove however many bites you want from the freezer container and let set out for a few minutes before eating.