Pumpkin, apple, or pecan? With One-Pan Mini Thanksgiving Pies Three Ways you don’t have to choose! Make all three delicious pies at once with this simple, easy-to-follow recipe.
- 2 unbaked pie crusts, thawed
- Whipped cream, for garnishing
Pecan Pie Bites:
- 1 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Pumpkin Pie Bites:
- 1/3 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Apple Pie Bites:
- 1 cup peeled and finely chopped apples
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- Open and unfold one thawed pie crust at a time onto a lightly floured surface. With a 2.5 inch round biscuit or cookie cutter, cut 24 rounds. Repeat with remaining pie crust. Cut mini leaf or fall-themed shapes from the extra pie crust for garnishing the Pumpkin Pie Bites with.
- In the prepared mini muffin cups, press 1 round of pie crust into the bottom and up the sides of each cup.
- Pecan Pie Bites: In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and egg. Stir in chopped pecans. Spoon into 8 of the pie-crust lined cups.
- Pumpkin Pie Bites: In a medium bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, cream cheese, light brown sugar, egg, and pumpkin pie spice. Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth. Spoon into 8 of the pie-crust lined cups.
- Apple Pie Bites: In a medium bowl, combine apples, butter, vanilla, light brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg. Toss to combine well. Spoon into 8 of the pie-crust lined cups.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the pies begin to set in the center. The pecan pie filling with puff up, but settle back down once the pies are removed from the oven.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes or so before removing from muffin pan.
- Meanwhile, place the mini shaped pie crust pieces on a baking sheet and bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish some of the pie bites with whipped cream and a decorative pie crust shape, if desired.
- Serve and Enjoy!