This One-Bowl Muffins (Many Ways!) recipe is so easy and lets you bake several delicious muffin variations at once. The add-in options are endless!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Add-in options: blueberries, raspberries, chopped strawberries, chopped banana, chocolate chips, sprinkles, cinnamon-sugar, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. Whisk to combine.
- Make a space in the center of the flour mixture and add the egg and milk. Whisk until just combined. Gently whisk in the melted butter until the batter is well combined.
- Scoop batter evenly among prepared mini muffin cups, filling each one a little over halfway full.
- Press a few add-ins down into the muffin batter of each muffin cup with the end of a wooden spoon or chopstick and then gently press a few more into the top of the muffin batter so they’re still sticking out a bit. If you’re adding cinnamon-sugar, sprinkles or another dry add-in, just spoon a little on top and use the end of the spoon or chopstick to swirl it down into the batter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until muffins have risen and a toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.