You’ll feel like a champion serving this super cute Olympics Snack Board to your family and friends. Everyone will love the festive mix of salty and sweet snacks in fun Olympics-inspired shapes. It’s snacking gold!
- 2 packages Family-Size Milk Chocolate M&Ms, divided: ½ cup blue M&Ms, ½ cup brown M&Ms, ½ cup red M&Ms, ½ cup yellow M&Ms, ½ cup green M&Ms
- 2 cups Garden Veggie Stars & Stripes
- 6 Chips Ahoy Golden Candy Chip Cookies
- 35 Rolos
25 Mini Olympic Torches:
- 25 Bugles
- ⅓ cup melted candy coating
- red sugar sprinkles
- yellow sugar sprinkles
9 Golden Oreo Medals:
- 9 Golden Oreos
- 3 Fruit by the Foot Berry Tie Die, cut into thirds
10 Lifesaver Pretzel Weights:
- 10 pretzel sticks
- 40 Lifesaver Gummies
- To make the Mini Olympic Torches, dip the large end of a Bugle in melted candy coating then immediately in yellow sugar sprinkles. Barely dip the top of the yellow-coated portion in the melted candy coating and then immediately in red sugar sprinkles. Lay on parchment paper to set completely.
- To make the Golden Oreo Medals, cut three Fruit by the Foot rolls into thirds. Loop each piece to where the ends overlap and then open a Golden Oreo and press both ends into the creme filling leaving the looped portion hanging out. Reassemble the cookie. Repeat this for each medal.
- To Make the Lifesaver Pretzel Weights, place two Gummy Lifesavers on each end of a pretzel stick. Repeat for each weight.
- Separate the milk chocolate M&Ms by color. Fill each mini jar with blue, brown, red, yellow and green M&Ms to represent each color of the rings.
- Using a board of your choice (for reference, I used our 14” round walnut wood board), place the M&M-filled mini jar “rings” in the middle of the board, in order of the Olympic Rings (blue, black, red, yellow, green). Then arrange all of the Olympic themed snacks around the “rings”.
- Serve and enjoy!
See blog post for a shopping list with links!