My favorite fall cookies are loaded with coconut, oats and crispy rice cereal. They are chewy and crunchy and everything a good cookie should be!
- 1–1/2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup coconut
- Preheat over to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until slightly fluffy, about 1 minute. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well mixed. Add the flour mixture and beat until just combined. Beat in the oatmeal, crispy rice cereal and coconut.
- Drop the dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared pans, spacing the cookies about 2 inches apart. Bake until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes, rotating the sheets halfway through. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let the cookies cool on the pan, then transfer them to the wire rack.