Your little critters will go nuts for these adorable Nutter Butter Acorns! Made with peanut butter cookies, chocolate coating and a salty pretzel stem, they’re such a cute and delicious fall treat!
- Cut each cookie in half crosswise.
- Melt the chocolate candy melts or coating according to package directions.
- Put the chocolate sprinkles in a small bowl. Dip the cut side of the cookie half about a quarter of the way into the melted chocolate coating and let the excess drip off.
- Dip the coated end into the bowl with the chocolate sprinkles, then immediately dip the broken end of a pretzel stick half into the melted chocolate and press it into the chocolate-dipped side of the cookie so it stays as the candy coating sets.
- Lay flat on a piece of parchment paper or waxed paper (on the counter or over a cutting board or baking sheet) until the chocolate sets. Then repeat with remaining cookie halves.