The sweet and salty combination of these S’mores Cracker Bites is simply irresistible! With all your favorite s’mores flavors, it’s an easy, no-bake treat that everyone will love!
- 30 Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate candy coating or melting wafers
- 1/4 cup marshmallow bits
- 1/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- Arrange 15 of the Ritz crackers on a parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Spread each cracker with a heaping 1 teaspoon of the marshmallow crème.
- Gently press another Ritz cracker on top of the marshmallow crème to create a cracker sandwich.
- Melt the candy coating according to package directions.
- Use a fork to carefully dip the cracker sandwich into the melted chocolate, covering it completely. Shake it a bit to let excess chocolate drip off and then place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Immediately sprinkle with some of the marshmallow bits and crushed Ritz crackers.
- Repeat with remaining cracker sandwiches and let set until the chocolate is hard. Enjoy!