Round out the summer fun with No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls. Full of chocolate and peanut butter candies, peanuts and crunchy popcorn, they’re a ton of kid-friendly fun.
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup candy-coated peanut butter pieces, chilled
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate peanut butter cups, chilled
- 1/2 cup peanut butter morsel chips
- In a small saucepan, add the light corn syrup and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Combine the popcorn and peanuts in a large mixing bowl. Immediately, pour the corn syrup mixture over the popcorn peanut mixture and stir to coat. Add chilled candy-coated peanut butter pieces, mini chocolate peanut butter cups and peanut butter morsel chips. Toss gently to mix throughout.
- Spray your hands with non-stick cooking spray and shape the popcorn mixture firmly into small balls with your hands. You should get about 15 (2.5 inch) balls. Place them on parchment paper to cool completely.
Popcorn balls are best enjoyed the day you make them, but can be stored in an airtight container for several days.