Everyone goes bananas over these No-Bake Chunky Monkey Granola Bars loaded with chocolate, peanut butter and bananas!
- 5 cups chocolate granola cereal (I use Trader Joe’s Just the Clusters Chocolate Almond Granola)
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2 large bananas)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks (I use Trader Joe’s semi-sweet chocolate chunks)
- 1/2 cup dried banana chips
- Line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared dish. Press additional chocolate chunks and banana chips into the top of the granola bars, if desired.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place bars in the refrigerator for at least an hour before lifting from the baking dish (with the sides of the parchment paper) and cutting into bars.