Easily make your own granola with simple, healthy ingredients you already have on hand. This maple walnut granola makes for a great breakfast or afternoon snack.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup raw walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup pepitas
- ¼ cup dried cranberries (or cherries)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF. Then, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Make sure all the dry ingredients are evenly coated with the wet.
- Bake at 350ºF for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Granola should be golden brown when done.
- Let cool. Store in an airtight container for about a week.
- Calories: 345
- Sugar: 12
- Fat: 21
- Carbohydrates: 41
- Fiber: 7
- Protein: 8