Mummies, spiders and ghosts, oh my! Everyone will love this easy-to-make Kid-Friendly Halloween Snack Board for all its festive tricks and treats! It’s so good, it’s scary!
- 1 cup M&M’s Halloween Peanut Ghoul’s Mix
- ¼ cup candy corn
- 1 cup veggie chips
- 1 cup pretzel twists
- ½ cup baked cheese crackers
- ½ cup Colby Jack cheese cubes
- 1 green apple, sliced
6 Strawberry Ghosts:
- 6 strawberries
- 1 (10 ounce) bag white melting wafers
- 18 mini chocolate chips
6 Cookie Spiders:
- 6 double-stuffed cream-filled cookies
- 6 pretzel sticks, broken in half
- melted white melting wafers, for attaching eyes
- 12 Reese’s Pieces
7 Celery Mummies:
- 7 celery sticks
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup melted white melting wafers
- 14 mini chocolate chips
7 Peanut Butter Cup Witches Brooms:
- 7 pretzel sticks
- 7 Reese’s miniature peanut butter cups
Spider Web Brownie Batter Hummus Dip:
- 1 (10 ounce) container brownie batter hummus
- 3 tablespoon white melting wafers
- 3 Pretzel Sticks, broken in half
- 1 Reese’s peanut butter cup
- To make the Strawberry Ghosts: Wash strawberries and set aside to dry. Melt white melting wafers according to package directions. Grab one strawberry at a time by the green leaf and dip it into the melted white chocolate. Remove and let excess white chocolate drip back into the bowl. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Immediately attach mini chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth. Let set to harden.
- To make the Cookie Spiders: Break three pretzel sticks in half and insert them into the cream filling of the cream-filled cookies. Using melted white chocolate, adhere two Reese’s pieces to each Cookie Spider to create the spider’s eyes. Set aside to dry.
- To Make the Celery Mummies: Wash, dry and cut celery stalks into 4” pieces. Fill each celery piece with ½ tablespoon of creamy peanut butter. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Melt white melting wafers according to package instructions and drizzle onto peanut butter filled celery to create the “mummy look”. Press two mini chocolate chips into the peanut butter to create the eyes.
- To Make the Witches Brooms: Stick one pretzel stick into the middle of the bottom of a miniature peanut butter cup.
- To make the Spider Web Brownie Batter Hummus Dip: Spread the Brownie Batter Hummus into a small serving bowl. Melt the white melting wafers according to package directions and place in a resealable plastic baggie. Cut a small piece off of the corner of the baggie and squeeze it onto the hummus in a spiral, starting from the middle of the hummus. Using a toothpick, create the web look by pulling the white chocolate from the center to the outer part of the serving bowl, line by line, all the way around. Break three pretzel sticks in half and cut the top part of a Reese’s peanut butter cup. Attach the pretzel sticks to the peanut butter cup to make it look like a spider and then place the peanut butter cup spider on top of the decorated Spider Web Brownie Batter Hummus Dip.
- Place the prepared Spider Web Brownie Batter Hummus Dip on a 14” round wood board.
- Fill small bowls with candy corn and M&M’s Halloween Peanut Ghoul’s Mix and place them on the board.
- Arrange the Strawberry Ghosts, Cookie Spiders, Celery Mummies and Witches Brooms on one half of the board.
- Arrange the baked cheese crackers, pretzel twists, cheese cubes, and veggie chips on the other half of the board.
- Wash, dry and thinly slice the green apple and place it on the board.
- Serve and enjoy!