Cheese Ball Ingredients:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded orange cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed Cheetos, divided (8.5 ounce bag)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 extra large black olives, for decorating
- 1 red bell pepper stem
- bell pepper slices
- pretzel crisps
- blue corn tortilla chips
- Using a food chopper, crush Cheetos into tiny pieces, almost like Cheeto dust. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, 1 cup crushed Cheetos and salt until well combined.
- Form mixture into a ball with your hands.
- Place the remaining 1 cup of crushed Cheetos in a shallow bowl and roll the cheese ball in them until it is completely coated.
- Flatten the cheese ball slightly on the bottom to look like a pumpkin shape and then place in the center of a serving platter.
- Cut black olives into triangles and press into the cheese ball to create the look of a jack-o’-lantern’s face.
- Press the bell pepper stem into the top center of the cheese ball.
- Serve with sliced red and yellow bell peppers, pretzel crisps, and blue corn tortilla chips.