A chocolate lover’s must make! In Basics by The BakerMama, I teach you how to make Chocolate Ganache that’s rich and chocolatey with a smooth, glossy finish.
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Place the chocolate chips and butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on low power until just melted, about 1 minute.
- Whisk until completely melted and then whisk in the heavy cream until smooth.
- Let cool for a few minutes. If the ganache is too thick, whisk in a little more heavy cream.