Hot diggity dog, everyone will go crazy for this Hot Dog Board that offers hot dog halves with an amazing selection of toppings and snacks to go with them. It’s an easy, fun and delicious way to serve hot dogs!
- hot dogs
- hot dog buns
- shredded cheese
- apple slices
- Use a 14”-16” round wood board or any board or serving tray you have handy and that will fit the amount of food you need to feed the number of people you’re planning to serve.
- Start by arranging the condiment bowls on the board filled with ketchup, mustard, pickles, relish, salsa, ranch, guacamole, shredded cheese or any toppings you choose to offer.
- Leave a space down the middle of the board for the hot dog halves.
- Place the grape bunches on opposite sides of the board.
- Put the chips next to the bowl of salsa on the board.
- Arrange the pretzels, carrots, oranges and apple slices in various open spots on the board.
- Grill the hot dogs, place them in a bun and cut them in half.
- Arrange the hot dogs down the middle of the board.
- Serve and enjoy!
Switch the sides by using what your crowd enjoys most. A variety of fruits and vegetables is important along with some yummy crunchy snacks. Strawberries, watermelon, peaches, cauliflower, broccoli florets are some other great options.