This Homemade Classic Hummus recipe is so easy to make and tastes better than store-bought. Serve it as an appetizer or nutritious snack that keeps everyone coming back for more!
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas or garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- olive oil
- dash of cumin
- a little finely chopped parsley
- pita bread triangles
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.