Healthy Flourless Fresh Apple Bread made without sacrificing flavor or texture. No flour needed, sweetened with honey, and loaded with fresh apples, it’s quick to make and tastes so great!
- 3 medium apples (about 1.25 pounds)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9×5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Core and slice the apples. No need to peel unless you want or need to.
- Add all ingredients to a powerful blender and blend until smooth and well combined. Try not to over-blend the batter as this will cause the oats to warm and start cooking into oatmeal which will hinder the loaf from baking with a bread-like texture.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- If the loaf starts to brown more on top before the center is done, tint it with foil until baked all the way through.
- Let loaf cool completely in loaf pan. Store bread in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Use your favorite apple. I love using Honeycrisp, Braeburn or Granny Smith.