This fun and festive Halloween Cheese Board lends a bit of spooky sophistication to your Halloween party. With a mix of salty, sweet, and savory flavors, it’s devilishly delicious!
- 1 block each Emporium Selection Halloween Cheeses
- 1 block Transylvania Hard Cheese Soaked in Red Wine
- 1 block Transylvania Hard Cheese
- 4 oz Spicy Bite-Size Dry Salami
- 16 Gluten Free Multi-seed Snack Crackers
- 16 Garlic and Chive pita crackers
- 1 cup Sweet Potato Chips
- ½ cup Black Bean Chips
- 6 SuckerPunch Pickles
- 12 Garlic Stuffed Olives
- ¼ cup salt & pepper pistachios
- ¼ cup Honey Roasted cashews
- ½ red apple
- ½ green apple
- 1 bunch red grapes
- 1 bunch green grapes
- ½ cup blackberries
- ¼ cup dried apricots
- ¼ cup blackberry fruit spread
- ¼ cup honey
- 6 dark chocolate sea salt caramels
- ½ cup pumpkin cheesecake caramel corn
- 1 bottle Sweet Red Bloody Wine
- Place the festive cheeses on a 20” round wood board.
- Fill small bowls with honey, blackberry fruit spread, garlic stuffed olives, pickles, and pistachios and place them on the board.
- Add bunches of grapes to the board.
- Arrange meats, crackers, fresh fruits and accompaniments on the board.
- Slice apples and place them on the board.
- Add honey drizzler and cheese knives.
- Serve and enjoy with sweet red bloody wine.