Grilled Brie with Peaches and Pesto takes sweet, juicy peaches, nutty pesto and melty, mellow brie and turns them into your new summer grilling obsession.
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel soft-ripened brie cheese
- 3 fresh peaches
- 1 crusty baguette
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto (a bright green pesto is best!)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Sea salt
- Preheat the grill to medium heat and brush the grates with oil.
- Slice the peaches in half and remove the pits.
- Slice the baguette into ¼ inch thick slices.
- Place baguette slices, peaches (cut side up) and brie wheel on a baking sheet and brush the tops of everything with olive oil.
- Put everything on the grill with the olive oiled sides down. Brush the tops of the baguette slices and brie wheel with olive oil while the bottoms are grilling.
- Grill until you have beautiful grill marks and then flip the brie and baguette slices.
- Remove everything from the grill once the peaches are soft with good grill marks, the brie is melted (about 2-3 minutes per side) and the baguette slices are toasted on both sides.
- Transfer the brie to a serving plate.
- Dice four of the grilled peach halves. Slice the other two peach halves into thin slices.
- Place the diced peaches on top of the grilled brie.
- Drizzle with the pesto and garnish with the chopped fresh basil.
- Sprinkle it with a little sea salt.
- Serve with grilled baguette and peach slices. Enjoy!