Celebrate your graduate with this festive Graduation Snack Board covered in a tasty assortment of snacks that everyone will enjoy!
- Trader Joe’s Cinnamon Schoolbook Letter Cookies
- 5oz box Milk Duds
- 1 package Hershey’s Almond Chocolate Kisses
- 10oz tub Trader Joe’s sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds
- 8oz tub Trader Joe’s gold-wrapped dark chocolate peanut butter cups
- 12 Oreos
- 14 Fudge Stripe Cookies
- 8 dark chocolate peanut butter cups
- 8 mini dark chocolate Ghiradelli bars
- cookie icing
- 1 package Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel
- 8 Chocolate Hazelnut Pirouettes
- Start by placing the 2020 candy dishes in the middle of a 20″ round walnut wood board.
- Fill them with Milk Duds, Hershey’s Almond Chocolate Kisses, Trader Joe’s sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and gold-wrapped dark chocolate peanut butter cups.
- At the top of the board, place 8 Oreos with a letter cookie on each one to spell out CONGRATS. At the bottom of the board, place 4 Oreos with a letter cookie on each one to spell out GRAD.
- Place popcorn above and below the 2020 candy dishes.
- On the bottom of the board, line Fudge Stripe Cookies on either side of the GRAD letter cookies up to the candy dishes.
- To make the graduation cap candies, turn a dark chocolate peanut butter cup turned upside down to use as the base and a mini dark chocolate Ghiradelli bar upside down and attached to the top of it with some cookie icing and then a string of Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel attached to the top middle with some cookie icing and a red M&M on top of it.
- For the diploma cookies, cut Chocolate Hazelnut Pirouettes in half and tie a half of a string of Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel around each one.
- To finish, place the graduation cap candies and diploma cookies on top of the popcorn with some diploma cookies on the top sides of the board.
- Celebrate and Enjoy!