Just 3 ingredients and 30 minutes is all it takes to make these cheesy crunchy Goldfish Chicken Nuggets that the kiddos will go crazy over!
- 1–1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 (6.6 ounce) bag goldfish crackers
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken in the ranch dressing. Let set for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crush the goldfish in a large resealable baggie. Shake excess dressing off each piece of chicken and place into the bag of crushed goldfish. Seal and toss chicken in the crushed goldfish until each piece is completely coated.
- Place nuggets evenly across the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and goldfish crumbs start to toast. Serve with more ranch dressing for dipping, if desired.