A sweet and savory board with the fudgiest of fudge and an amazing selection of cheeses, meats and accompaniments is the perfect way to share the love on Galentine’s Day or any day!
- 1 recipe Dark Chocolate Fudge with Sea Salt (see recipe above)
- 6 fudge-filled strawberries
- 4 fudge-filled raspberries
- 1/3 cup honey
- 8 slices Genoa Salami
- 10 Picante salami chips
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel of Double Creme Brie Cheese, cut into a heart shape
- 1 (5.3 ounce) wedge Cranberry Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) log cranberry goat cheese log, sliced
- 15 mini heart-shaped white cheddar cheeses
- 2 small bunches red grapes
- 15 beet crackers
- 12 pomegranate and pistachio crisps
- 8 strawberry wafer cookies
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup candied walnuts
- 1/4 cup honey sesame cashews
- 4 whole strawberries
- 4 raspberries
- I used our 18″ x 12″ ash wood board. Start by arranging the dark chocolate fudge hearts with sea salt in the middle of the board. Place the fudge-stuffed strawberries and raspberries around the fudge.
- Put a small serving bowl of honey in the upper left corner of the board. Put a small serving bowl of folded Genoa salami slices in a small serving bowl in the lower right corner of the board. Arrange slices of picante salami chips under the bowl of honey on the left side of the board.
- Next, cut a wheel of brie cheese into a heart shape with a cookie cutter. Place it in the upper right corner of the board. Place a wedge of cranberry Yorkshire Wensleydale in the lower left corner of the board. Arrange a sliced cranberry coated goat cheese log down the right side of the board. Cut thick slices of white cheddar cheese into mini heart shapes with a cookie cutter and stack them in the bottom right corner of the board.
- Place a small bunch of red grapes in the upper middle space on the board and another small bunch just below the goat cheese slices. Stack the beet crackers just above the cranberry Yorkshire Wensleydale on the left side of the board. Stack the pistachio and pomegranate crisps just above the fudge hearts.
- Put the strawberry wafer cookies in the bottom center of the board with the dried cherries to the left of them. Pile the candied walnuts and honey sesame cashews in remaining spots on the board. Place the whole strawberries and raspberries in various places across the board. Garnish the heart-shaped brie with a raspberry.