This super-fudgy fudge recipe is so easy to make. It’s got the perfect balance of sweetness to saltiness. With its luxuriously smooth texture, it is melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
- Mix corn syrup and evaporated milk in a microwave-safe 2-quart bowl. Stir until well-blended.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat 1 to 2 minutes with a wooden spoon until thick and glossy. Spread in 8-inch square pan lined with parchment paper or plastic wrap.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Once chilled, cut into hearts with a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Use the remaining fudge pieces to stuff into strawberries and raspberries.