These chewy, delicious Football-Shaped Fudge Brownies make a game day victory sweeter! Made with my One Bowl Fudge Brownies, these fun treats are easy, irresistible and full of team spirit.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1–1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup white frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease or butter a 12” x 18” x 1”-inch baking sheet and set aside.
- Place the butter and chocolate chips in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate chips are melted and smooth. Remove from microwave. Stir in the sugar then add the eggs one at a time and stir until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla. Add the flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder and stir until well incorporated.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through, or until a toothpick inserted in a few spots comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool completely in the pan. Use a football-shaped cookie cutter to cut the brownies into football shapes.
- Decorate each brownie by placing the vanilla frosting in a resealable baggie and snip a small piece off of one corner. Pipe the frosting onto the top of each football-shaped brownie to create the football lines.