Serve up autumn’s best! My Fall Fondue Board features seasonal dippers around a baked pumpkin bowl filled with melty Gouda and Asiago Cheese Fondue for a gorgeous and delicious appetizer or light meal.
- Bake a Mini Pumpkin to use as the bowl for the fondue and place it in the middle of the board.
- Surround the pumpkin with a variety of fresh and tasty fondue dippers:
- Grapes (red and green)
- Soft Pretzel Sticks
- Broccoli Florets
- Fig & Thyme Crackers
- Cranberry Walnut Artisan Bread
- Sliced Baguette
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Peppered Salami
- Dried Apricots
- Make the Cheese Fondue and pour it into the mini pumpkin.
- Garnish with fresh, seasonal herbs! I used sage.
- Serve and ENJOY!