These witch hat cookies are a fun and easy treat for Halloween! All you need are Oreos, Hershey’s Kisses and some licorice.
- Oreos (chocolate creme, pumpkin spice or Halloween)
- Hershey’s Kisses (milk chocolate or pumpkin spice)
- Licorice (cherry pull ‘n’ peel Twizzlers or black licorice)
- Twist an Oreo in half. Use only the side with the filling still on it. Gently press the Hershey’s kiss into the center of the filling.
- Cut a pice of licorice to fit around the bottom of the kiss. Gently wrap and press the piece of licorice around the bottom of the kiss. Repeat process to make as many cookies as you need.
For the black licorice, you’ll need to cut through the middle and then each strip in half to get a thin enough strip to fit around the bottom of the kiss.