These Easy Fudge Brownie Bites are so easy, so fudgy and gone in two heavenly bites! Way better than any store bought bites and ready in under 30 minutes. What’s not to love?
- 1⁄2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the butter and chocolate chips in a large microwave- safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 60 to 90 seconds, whisking every 30 seconds, until the chocolate chips are melted and smooth.
- Whisk in the sugar, then add the eggs, one at a time, and stir until smooth. Stir in the vanilla. Add the flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa powder, and stir until well incorporated. Scoop the batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups, filling each one almost full.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, rotating the pan halfway through.
- Remove the brownie bites from the oven. Let the brownie bites cool completely in the pan. To remove, run a sharp knife around the edge of each bite and pop it out of the muffin cup.