This Easter cheese board is so perfect to make and enjoy on Easter with family and friends. It’s beautifully bright and full of the most delicious cheeses, nuts, fruits, veggies and more.
- 4 ounces pink colored Red Windsor cheese
- 4 ounces orange colored Wensleydale with apricots cheese
- 4 ounces blue colored Wensleydale with blueberries cheese
- 4 ounces green colored Sage Derby cheese
- 1/3 cup Santè chocolate almonds
- 1/3 cup Santè candied pecans
- 1/3 cup Santè candied nuts (I used pistachios, but they also have candied walnuts and other spiced flavors)
- 1/2 cup beet hummus
- 1/2 cup spinach dip or any green dip
- 30 red colored beet crackers
- 30 orange colored sweet potato crackers
- 20 green colored kale crackers
- small bunch of red grapes
- small bunch of green grapes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup ready-to-eat beets, cut in bite-sized pieces
- half of a large orange bell pepper, sliced into small strips
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup baby orange carrots
- 1/2 cup purple and pink chocolate covered fruit
- 1/2 cup baby purple carrots
- half of a large green bell pepper, sliced into small strips
- 9 asparagus tips
- On an oval-shaped wood serving board, start by placing the Red Windsor cheese toward the upper left, the apricot cheese toward the middle right, the blueberry cheese toward the middle left, and the green sage cheese toward the bottom right.
- Use the bottom halves of 3 (4-inch) plastic Easter eggs to serve the nuts out of on the board. Preferably a pink egg for the chocolate almonds, an orange egg for the candied pecans and a purple egg for the other candied or spiced nuts. Place the chocolate almonds near the Red Windsor cheese, the candied pecans near the apricot cheese and the remaining nuts near the blueberry cheese.
- Put the beet hummus and spinach dip in small oval shaped serving bowls. Place the beet hummus at the top of the board and the spinach dip at the bottom of the board.
- Place the purple grapes in line with the blueberry cheese and the green grapes in line with the green sage cheese.
- Put the beet crackers on either side of the beet hummus. Zig zag the sweet potato crackers across the middle of the board. Fan the green crackers around the spinach dip at the bottom of the board.
- Place the dried cranberries, radish slices and beets at the top of the board to fill in the first layer.
- Place the orange bell pepper strips, dried apricots and baby carrots in line with the apricot cheese to fill in the next layer.
- Place the pink and purple chocolate covered fruit and the purple carrots in line with the blueberry cheese to fill in the next layer.
- Finally, place the green bell pepper strips and asparagus tips in line with the green grapes and green sage cheese to complete the bottom layer on the board.
- Serve and enjoy!