These super cute Easter candy kabobs are so easy and fun to make for Easter celebrations.
- assortment of soft Easter gummies and marshmallows
- Peeps bunny marshmallows for the tops
- bamboo skewers with a sharp pointed end
- non-stick cooking spray
- cute ribbon
- Working with one bamboo skewer at a time, spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Insert candies onto the skewer alternating styles, colors and flavors. Leave a few inches on the bottom so there’s room to hold the kabob. Insert the Peep bunny on the top only pressing it halfway through so the bunny covers the pointed end of the skewer. (For younger kids, I would recommend cutting off the pointed end of the skewer just before topping it with the Peeps bunny so they don’t poke themselves with it.)
- Tie a ribbon bow on the bottom. Serve on a platter or if you want to gift them, place each one in a clear plastic bag and then tie it off with the ribbon.