Hit a Valentine’s Day bullseye with these adorable (and easy!) Cupid’s Caprese Skewers. Perfect as an appetizer or a side to your holiday dinner, everyone is sure to be in love!
- 12 pointed cherry tomatoes
- 12 mini mozzarella balls
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- 12 wooden food skewers
- Balsamic glaze, for serving
- Pesto, for serving
- Slice the stem off of each cherry tomato at an angle. Place the cherry tomato, sliced side down, on a cutting board and then slice it half. Piece the two halves together to form a heart.
- Slice each mini mozzarella ball in half crosswise.
- To assemble the skewers, place a mini mozzarella ball half on a skewer followed by a folded piece of basil, a cherry tomato heart, another folded piece of basil and the other half of the mini mozzarella ball.
- Serve with balsamic glaze and pesto for drizzling and dipping.