Easy, crispy baked chicken tenders are great for a quick weeknight dinner or game day snack!
- 8 boneless skinless chicken tenders (about 1.25 pounds)
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup whole wheat or all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Place the chicken tenders in a shallow bowl and cover with 2 cups buttermilk. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large resealable baggie, add the remaining ingredients, seal and shake around until well mixed together. Remove each chicken tender from the buttermilk with a fork, letting excess buttermilk drip back into the bowl, and place the chicken in the resealable baggie. Seal and shake the chicken until each piece is completely coated. Place chicken tenders about an inch apart on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle each chicken tender with a little olive oil or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Bake until coating starts to crisp and brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with barbecue sauce, ranch, honey mustard or gravy for dipping, if desired.