Awesome and addicting, this easy to make cookies and creme popcorn will quickly become a sweet treat fave!
- 2 (3 ounce) bags microwave popcorn
- 1 (16 ounce) package CandiQuik vanilla candy coating
- 1 (5 ounce) container Wilton cookies & creme sprinkles
- 20 crushed Oreo cookies
- Pop popcorn according to package directions. Pour into a large bowl and pick out any unpopped kernels.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions and pour over popped popcorn. Gently stir popcorn until it’s completely coated.
- Spread popcorn in an even layer on foil or parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle with cookies & creme sprinkles and then the crushed Oreos. Let set until candy coating is dry, about 20 minutes. Break into clumps and serve or store in a resealable bag or airtight container.