Baked sweet potatoes loaded with all the greatness of a classic cobb salad for a deliciously filling meal the whole family will enjoy!
- 4 baked sweet potatoes
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced (about 2 cups)
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing (we love Bolthouse yogurt dressings)
- Split the baked sweet potatoes in half. Top each sweet potato with 3/4 cup mixed greens. Divide diced chicken, crumbled bacon, halved tomatoes, chopped avocado, chopped egg, chopped onion and crumbled blue cheese evenly among the mixed green topped sweet potatoes. Drizzle each one with 2 tablespoons ranch or blue cheese dressing.
To bake sweet potatoes, pierce each one with a fork and bake at 400°F for 45-60 minutes.