This Cobb Salad Board is a DIY twist to the flavorful salad classic that everyone will love customizing to their enjoyment.
- chopped salad mix with kale, romaine, cabbage & carrots
- hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- diced red onion
- chopped grilled or pan-seared chicken
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- chopped bacon
- diced avocado
- blue cheese crumbles
- shredded monterey jack & cheddar cheese
- blue cheese dressing
- ranch dressing
- Place the lettuce mix down the middle of the board.
- Put the shredded cheese and blue cheese crumbles in small serving bowls and place the bowls in the corners of the board.
- Fill small pouring jars with the blue cheese and ranch dressing and place them on the board.
- Arrange the sliced hard-boiled eggs, diced red onions, chopped grilled chicken, cherry tomato halves, chopped bacon, and diced avocado around the lettuce mix on the board.
- Serve and Enjoy!