You’ll absolutely melt over these adorable and delicious Cinnamon Roll Snowmen! With blueberry buttons, a chocolate chip smile, and bacon arms, they make the cutest, yummiest holiday breakfast.
- 11 jumbo or grand cinnamon rolls
- chocolate chips, for the eyes and mouth
- blueberries, for buttons
- mandarin oranges, peeled and separated, for the nose
- baked bacon, for the arms
- Twizzlers Pull-n-Peel, for the scarves
- 1 cup mini marshmallows, for the decorative snow on the pan
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Separate cinnamon rolls into individual rolls.
- To Make the Snowman: Place 1 roll toward the top of the pan. Then place a second roll in the middle of the pan. Unroll third roll into a strip, then loosely coil it around the roll in the middle of the pan. Move the rolls closer together so they’re almost touching each other. Place a fourth roll toward the bottom of the pan. Unroll 2 more rolls into strips and loosely coil each strip around the bottom roll. Press the bottom rolls up near the middle rolls. Unroll about 1/3 of a seventh roll so you have a short strip of dough. Place the dough straight across the top roll on the sheet pan to form the bottom of the snowman’s hat. Unroll about another 1/3 of the roll and create the shape of the top of the hat by zig zagging the dough. Press it up against the flat piece to create the full hat.
- To make a Snowkid: Place one roll near the bottom of the pan. Unroll a second roll and reroll about ⅔ of the roll before cutting off the last part of the cinnamon roll. Re-roll the part cut off of the last cinnamon roll to create the top ball of the snowkid. Unroll just part of a third roll so you have a short strip of dough. Place the dough straight across the top roll on the sheet pan to form the bottom of the snowkid’s hat. Fold the remaining portion and press it up against the flat piece to create the full hat.
- To make a Snowbaby: start unrolling a cinnamon roll and re-rolling it tighter about 5 times for the base “snowball” then cut it, continue rolling it about 4 times for the middle “snowball” and use the final piece of the cinnamon roll for the head of the snowman, rolling it a little bit tighter if needed to stay together. Press the three “snowballs” tightly together to build a snowbaby. (see video on the blog post: https://thebakermama.com/recipes/festive-christmas-shaped-cinnamon-rolls/)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately drizzle and smear the icing over the baked snowmen.
- To decorate the Snowman, Use two chocolate chips to create the eyes and arrange 7 chocolate chips for the mouth, a piece of mandarin orange for the nose, 3 blueberries for the buttons, 4 strands of Twizzlers Pull-n-Peel, two for around the neck and two to loop through to create the scarf, and 2 pieces of bacon for the arms.
- To decorate the Snowkid, use 2 chocolate chips for the eyes, a mandarin orange slice cut in half for the nose, one strand of Twizzlers Pull-n-Peel to create the scarf, and three blueberries for the buttons.
- To decorate the Snowbaby, use two chocolate chips for the eyes, three blueberries for the buttons, and one strand of Twizzlers Pull-n-Pell to create the scarf.
- Arrange mini marshmallows at the base of the snowman to create the decorative snow.
- Serve with additional toppings, fruit and bacon. Enjoy!