An easy and festive Christmas Tree Snack Board that is sure to be enjoyed by all at your holiday gathering!
- 8 slices of white cheese, cut into large stars (goat’s milk, white cheddar, havarti or provolone)
- half of a green pear, cored and thinly sliced vertically
- 20 sugar snap peas
- 1 x-large green bell pepper, seeds removed and sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1.5 pounds green grapes
- 7 red raspberries
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 25 red beet mini round crackers
- 25 salami chips
- 15 red grapes
- 18 salami sticks
- 6 red tomato soup seasoned crackers
- 1 slice of white cheese, cut into small pieces to create ribbon look on cracker presents
- 2 cups white cheddar cheese snow balls
- 20 mini star shaped cheese slices
- ranch dressing, for dipping veggies
- Build the Christmas tree on a large wood board.
- Start at the top center of the board with a stack of white cheese slices that are cut into large star shapes. I used a pre-sliced white goat’s milk cheese from Trader Joe’s and a star-shaped cookie cutter. You could use any white sliced cheese such as cheddar, provolone or havarti.
- From the star down, build the Christmas tree shape with all green fruits and vegetables. Keeping it small at the top and building it out larger with each layer to the bottom of the tree shape. I used a thinly sliced green pear, sugar snap peas, green bell pepper slices, cornichons (mini pickles), broccoli florets and green grapes.
- Use red foods to create a garland look between each layer of green foods on the tree. The red foods I used were raspberries, dried cranberries, Seed Beet Crackers from Trader Joe’s, salami chips and red grapes.
- For the tree trunk, I used Citterio Salami Sticks that I also found at Trader Joe’s.
- Under the tree, I created little presents with square-shaped Tomato Soup Seasoned Crackers from Trader Joe’s and thin cuts of a white cheese slice for the ribbon look on them. Under the presents, I put some Utz white cheddar cheese snow balls
- Above the tree, I put Horizon star cut cheese slices that I found at Target.
- Serve the snack board with a bowl of ranch dressing on the side for dipping the veggies in.