Everyone’s favorite flavor combo of chocolate and peanut butter come together again perfectly in this Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie for a simple and healthy smoothie treat!
- 2 cups milk
- 2 frozen underripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pour the milk into a blender. Slice the bananas and add them to the milk.
- Add the cocoa, peanut butter, and honey. Blend until smooth
Recipe from Best 100 Smoothies for Kids cookbook with permission from author Deborah Harroun