All the good stuff in these chocolate peanut butter banana protein overnight oats made non-dairy with plant based protein milk. A convenient, healthy breakfast that takes just 5 minutes and 4 ingredients to prep.
- 1/2 cup uncooked old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Bolthouse Farms Chocolate Plant Protein Milk
- 1/4 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Add all ingredients to a jar (a least 8 ounces in size). Stir well, cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 3 hours until thickened.
- When ready to serve, stir together and top with more banana slices, a drizzle of peanut butter and some chocolate, if desired.
Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. The longer they set in the refrigerator, the creamier they become.