Creamy fudge wrapped around crunchy cookies makes this Chocolate Chip Cookie Fudge a treat so tasty you’ll forget about everything but the next bite.
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3 cups (18 ounces) chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 and ½ cups crushed chocolate chip cookies
- Mix corn syrup and evaporated milk in a microwave-safe 2-quart bowl. Stir until well-blended.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat 1 to 2 minutes with a wooden spoon until thick and glossy.
- Fold in the crushed chocolate chip cookies. Spread evenly into an 8-inch square pan lined with plastic wrap.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm. Lift and cut into squares.