Serve up homegating snacks your team can’t wait to tackle!
- 20 baked buffalo chicken wings (see recipe)
- 20 baked barbecue chicken wings (see recipe)
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves, to line the wing baskets
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1/3 cup blue cheese dressing
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 5 stalks celery, each cut into thirds
- 12 carrot sticks
- 12 cucumber slices
- 18 sugar snap peas
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup colby jack cheese snack cubes
- 14 mini sweet peppers
- 12 spicy pickle chips
- 6 pepperoncini peppers
- 12 pimiento stuffed green olives
- ¼ cup sour cream or thick blue cheese dressing, to garnish wings
- Bake or buy the wings. Keep warm in a 200°F oven until ready to add them to the board.
- On an 18” x 12” walnut wood board, arrange two oval baskets lined with lettuce leaves or parchment paper.
- Put the ranch dressing, honey mustard dressing, and blue cheese dressing in mini serving bowls on the board. Place the blue cheese crumbles next to the bowl of blue cheese dressing and garnish the blue cheese dressing with some small crumbles of blue cheese.
- Arrange half of the celery in the top left corner of the board and half in the right bottom corner. Arrange half of the carrot sticks in the top left corner of the board and half in the right bottom corner.
- Fan the cucumber slices around the bowl of ranch dressing.
- Pile the sugar snap peas in the top right corner of the board with the radish slices next to them.
- Stack the cheese cubes in the middle of the board with the mini sweet peppers to the left of them.
- Place the pickle chips in the bottom left corner of the board. Arrange the pepperoncini slices on the middle right side of the board.
- Stick the pimento stuffed green olives in various spots across the board.
- Place the baked chicken wings tossed in buffalo wing sauce in the top oval basket on the board and the baked chicken wings tossed in barbecue sauce in the bottom basket on the board.
- Put the sour cream or thick blue cheese dressing in a small squeeze bottle, or sealable plastic bag with one corner snipped off, and draw lines on the top of the piles of wings to make the wing baskets look like footballs.
- Serve the board and enjoy!