Saucy, flavorful wings in two delicious flavors!
- 40 party wings
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup buffalo wing sauce
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil and set a baking rack into each pan. Spray the baking rack generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken wings in a large mixing bowl. Toss in the ¼ cup canola oil. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon kosher salt and toss to coat evenly. Place chicken wings skin side up on the prepared baking racks.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, rotating pans after 20 minutes from top to bottom and front to back, until golden crisp on the outside.
- Remove chicken wings from the oven. Divide wings into two medium mixing bowls and immediately toss 20 of the wings in the buffalo wing sauce and 20 of the wings in the barbecue sauce. Transfer coated chicken wings to serving baskets and decorate with sour cream or blue cheese dressing to look like footballs.