- 3 large heirloom tomatoes, sliced thick
- 8 ounces burrata
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- balsamic glaze
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 loaf rustic bread, cut into thick slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place bread slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet and toast for 10-12 minutes, flipping bread halfway through, until both sides are golden.
- Meanwhile, arrange sliced tomatoes around burrata on a large serving plate. Sprinkle generously with sea salt and black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze. Sprinkle with chopped fresh basil.
- Serve toasted bread alongside plate of tomatoes and burrata. Spread burrata on a slice of bread, arrange a few tomato slices on top of the burrata and enjoy!