I scream, you scream, we ALL scream for ice cream – especially when it’s a Build-Your-Own Ice Cream Sundae Board like this! So much fun and yum!
- Pints of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, cookies n’ cream, rocky road, mint chocolate chip, chocolate almond, peanut butter fudge…
- sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, crushed Oreos, crumbled Heath Bar, Reese’s pieces, fudge stripe cookies, chopped peanuts, mini peanut butter cups. gummy worms
- whipped cream topping
- maraschino cherries
- hot fudge
- caramel sauce
- marshmallow sauce
- waffle bowls
- waffle cones
- cake cones
- small serving bowls
- Place a galvanized bucket in the middle of a wood board (I used this 18″ x 12″ walnut wood board). Wait to put the ice cream and ice in the bucket right before you’re ready to serve the board.
- Place some waffle bowls, ice cream cones and/or small serving bowls in one corner of the board.
- Put all of the ice cream toppings in mini serving bowls around the bucket.
- Heat the jars of fudge sauce, marshmallow sauce and caramel sauce according to jar directions. Place the warm sauces at the bottom of the board.
- Put the whipped topping on or next to the board.
- Grab your favorite containers of ice cream and put them in the galvanized bucket with lots of ice around them to keep them frozen.
- Set out several ice cream scoops and let the fun begin!