Start the morning off surrounded by great friends noshing on this scrumptious Brunch Spread. Made with fresh, delicious ingredients from your local ALDI store, there’s something everyone will love!
- 2 containers strawberries
- 1 container blueberries
- 2 containers raspberries
- 4 bananas
- 1 container Little Salad Bar pre-cut mango
- 1 container Little Salad Bar pre-cut pineapple
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 1 bunch red grapes
- 1 bunch green grapes
- 1 bunch black grapes
- 3 oranges
Build-Your-Own Mini Parfait Station:
- 11 Friendly Farm Nonfat Blended Greek Yogurt cups (strawberry, blueberry, mixed berry and tropical fruit)
- 1 cup Simply Nature Gluten Free Raisin Almond Honey Granola
- 1 cup Simply Nature Organic Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Granola
- 1 cup Simply Nature Grain Free Peanut Butter Granola
- 1 (24 ounce) package Appleton Farms Thick Sliced Maple Bacon
- 1 (12 ounce) package Maple Breakfast Sausage Links
- 12 Bake Shop Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
- 12 Bake Shop Blueberry Mini Muffins
- 8 Bake Shop Cinnamon Sweet Rolls
- 12 Bake Shop Mini Croissants
- 6 Plain Mini Bagels
- 8 L’oven Fresh Cinnamon Raisin Mini Bagels
- 1 loaf Specially Selected Chocolate Chip Brioche
- 1 (12 count) package variety donuts (chocolate, plain and powdered)
- 1/2 cup Berryhill Hazelnut Spread
- 1/2 cup Berryhill Honey Bear
- 1/2 cup Simply Nature Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Simply Nature Organic Blueberry Preserves
- 1/2 cup Simply Nature Organic Raspberry Preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) container Happy Farms Plain Cream Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Happy Farms Strawberry Soft Spread Cream Cheese
- 1 (7.5 ounce) container Countryside Creamery Spreadable Irish Butter with Canola Oil
- 1 bottle Nature’s Nectar Premium Orange Juice Not From Concentrate
- 1/2 gallon Friendly Farms Milk
- 1 bottle Stok Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 carton Friendly Farms Mocha Iced Coffee (ALDI Finds)
- 1 bottle Belletti Extra Dry Prosecco DOC
- 1 bottle Giambellino Peach Bellini
- 1 bottle Mimosa Grape Wine With Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Arrange a few small vases with fresh flowers and set them out on the space where you plan to set the spread.
- Wash the grapes and berries and set aside to dry. Slice three oranges into wheels, cut watermelon into wedges. Slice pineapple and mango into chunks. Once dried, slice about 10 of the strawberries in half and dice the rest to make about 1 cup of diced strawberries. Combine the diced strawberries and blueberries in a mixing bowl.
- Make the Sausage Egg Casserole (see recipe card), bake the bacon and cook the sausage links. Once cooked, keep them warming in a 200°F oven while you finish preparing the rest of the spread.
- Fill small bowls with almond butter, raspberry preserves, honey, blueberry preserves and hazelnut spread. Place them down the middle of a 20” round wood board. Arrange the mini muffins, sweet rolls, mini bagels, and croissants on the board.
- Place the Chocolate Chip Brioche loaf on a wood paddle board. Go ahead and slice a few slices to get the spread started.
- Arrange donuts on a small cake stand.
- Fill small bowls with raspberries, pineapple chunks, mango chunks, and a mix of the blueberries and diced strawberries. Place them in the middle of a 14” round wood board. Arrange orange wheels, watermelon wedges, strawberry halves and grape bunches around the bowls on the board.
- Fill small bowls with granola, raspberries, a mix of blueberries and diced strawberries, and banana slices. Arrange them on half of an 18” x 12” wood board. Fill a small jar with honey and place it on the board as well. Place unopened Greek yogurt cups on the other half of the board.
- Fill small bowls with butter, plain cream cheese and strawberry cream cheese and place them on the spread space.
- Fill a bowl with green grapes and place it on the spread space.
- Fill carafes with orange juice, milk, Mocha Iced Coffee and cold brew and place them on the spread.
- Set out bottles of Proscecco, Bellini and Mimosa near the fruit board.
- Arrange warm bacon and sausage links on small plates and place them on the spread space.
- Place the warm Sausage Egg Casserole on the spread space.
- Set out several serving utensils out for the spreads, fruit and casserole.
- Serve and Enjoy!