This delicious Breakfast Rice Scramble is protein-packed with bacon and egg and dressed up with fresh avocado, spinach, and tomato. It’s a scrumptious, balanced breakfast everyone will love!
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 4 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups cooked RiceSelect® Texmati rice
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Salt, to taste
- Cook the garlic, chopped onion, and diced bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until the bacon is crisp.
- Add the spinach and cherry tomatoes and let cook for a couple of minutes until the spinach starts to wilt.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, ½ cup milk and 1 teaspoon salt in a medium mixing bowl until well-combined. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Let cook and gently stir until eggs are set.
- Stir in the cooked rice.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, top with sliced avocado, sprinkle with sliced green onions and serve!