The tastiest creation in the solar system, Galactic Baked Donuts are scrumptious and fun to eat!
- Birch Benders Original Classic Pancake Mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- plant-based food dye (grape purple, sunset yellow, sky blue and red)
- 1 cup Birch Benders Keto Vanilla Frosting
- 2 tablespoons Birch Benders Keto Maple Syrup
- Galaxy Sprinkles
- 2 donut pans
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, milk and lightly beaten eggs until well combined.
- Add one cup of batter to each of 4 bowls and then color each bowl of batter a different color with 4-5 generous drops of plant-based food dye (grape purple, sunset yellow, sky blue and red). Stir until well combined.
- Scoop 2 heaping spoonfuls of each color into a large resealable baggie, then repeat until all of the batter is in the baggie. Do not stir the batters together. Carefully seal the baggie and snip the corner off one end.
- Pipe the batter into two lightly greased donut pans.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- For the frosting, stir together 1 cup of vanilla frosting with 2 tablespoons maple syrup. Microwave for 15 seconds then whisk until smooth and of glazing consistency.
- Dip the top of each donut into the glaze and then sprinkle with galaxy sprinkles. Let set until glaze is dry.