Rockets, moons and stars, oh my! These yummy and filling Space-Shaped Pancakes ignite imaginations!
- 1 package Birch Benders Organic Confetti Pancake Mix
- 2 cups water
- space-shaped cookie cutters
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pancake mix and 2 cups water until just combined.
- Preheat a large griddle or skillet to medium-high heat. Grease with nonstick cooking spray or cooking oil.
- Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, pour the batter onto the hot skillet and let cook until bubbles begin to form, about 1-2 minutes. Quickly flip and let cook for another minute until cooked all the way through and golden. Repeat with remaining batter to make about 24 pancakes.
- Cut pancakes into shapes with space-shaped cookie cutters.
- Keep warming in a 200°F oven until ready to add to the spread table.