Out-of-this-world yummy pancakes with cosmically colorful swirls.
- 1 package Birch Benders Original Classic Pancake Mix
- 4 plant-based food dye colors: grape purple, sunset yellow, sky blue and red
- Make pancake mix according to package directions.
- Divide batter evenly into 4 small bowls.
- Stir 3-4 generous drops of food dye into each bowl so that you have four different colors: grape purple, sunset yellow, sky blue and red
- Preheat a large griddle or skillet to medium heat. Grease with nonstick cooking spray or cooking oil.
- Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, add about 1 tablespoon of each colored batter to the measuring cup without stirring them together.
- Pour the batter onto the hot skillet and let cook until bubbles begin to form, about 1-2 minutes. Quickly flip and let cook for another minute until cooked all the way through. Repeat with remaining batter to make about 24 pancakes.
- Serve immediately or place in a 200°F oven to keep warm until ready to serve.